Saturday, November 13, 2010

RNDU!

Ermmm.....i really2 miss my gran,uncles,aunts,cousins and what so ever at Kelantan!!I cant wait for Raya Haji...we're gonna celebrate it at Kelantan..Nty round2 kmpong kutip fulus bnyk2!!hu2, ^_^
Adoii~ rndu arh at smua2 org at Kelantan!!Miss them SOOO muchy2!!Hmmm...,when i get back,my little2 cousins would no longer be little...but would be big!!ha3,Gosh,i miss those adorable laughs,and sooo cute faces!!Ah!!can't wait2!!

Besides that,i also miss my old friends...i also miss 6 Mawar Putih very2 much...ckgu Yuslida,Teacher Rokeeya,Teacher Nue Suan...And all the teachers that teached me,hu2... ^_^ Fitrah said maybe we would go out together some day with some other of my old classmates from year 6.. cant wait for that either... =P
I'm missing everything right now!!kinda sad right??thats me,he3....see ya,

No comments:

Post a Comment